Digital Blood Pressure Monitor K2-1702
Measuring your blood pressure at home and keeping a record of the measurements will show you and your doctor how much your blood pressure changes during the day. Your doctor can use your record of measurements to see how well your medicine is working to control your high blood pressure.
- Measurement during Inflation
- “Personal Mode”
- Dual 30 Times Memory+ Average
- Date and Time Indication
- Irregular Pulse Rhythm Indication
- 23-43 cm in Arm Circumference
- Pressure Indication Range: 0-300 mmHg (Culff Pressure)
- Carrying Bag and 4xAA Batteries Included
- Clinically Proven Accuracy
There are no inquiries yet.